How To Cheat In Photoshop CS3 CONTENT DVD
Size: 1.3 GB
About “How To Cheat In Photoshop CS3”
“How to Cheat in Photoshop CS3″ is a bigger book compared to its earlier versions, it has 397 pages of instructional text and it comes bundled with two hours of video tutorials. The author’s facility as a teacher has been apparent since the first edition of this book. His confidence has apparently (and justifiably) grown with his edition. This book is an all-in-one Photoshop training manual with examples from previous editions as well as with new ones.
This is a great book for Photoshop users that are interested in learning collage and digital illustration but not so good if you just want to learn the basic steps of how to use the program, if you want to learn to do retouch work or do digital photo types. But compared with millions of Photoshop ebooks , books or training programs, this one is unique and recommended.
You will get 170 tutorials in the book and some great insights into related subjects. You will learn how to build our own image library. Every subject of importance to using Photoshop (i.e., learning Curves, Layer masks, etc.) and creating effective montages (i.e., creating effective shadows, combining body parts, perspective, etc.) is covered.
This Photoshop CS3 book will help you accomplish two things:
- save time when editing your photos
- create convincing composites that will amaze your friends.
What’s on the DVD?
The accompanying DVD includes:
- 45 tutorial movies, totalling over 2 hours of real-time training
- all the project files used in the tutorials from the book
- 100 high resolution, professional royalty-free images from Photos.com that have been carefully chosen by the author for their usefulness in montage applications
- over 200 high resolution images supplied by members of the Reader Forum
- Demos of the best Photoshop plug-ins
- Test Yourself files in which you can pit your wits against a range of problems designed to test your understanding of the techniques
- Bonus content: 13 high resolution renders of skeletons for you to use in your own projects.